The Beauty of Thread Lifts

What Is a Thread Facelift?

A thread facelift is a convenient, less invasive alternative to traditional facelifts, designed for people experiencing early signs of aging, such as minor facial sagging. This innovative facelift procedure can be performed in just one or two hours, often without anesthesia. During a thread facelift, the doctor inserts thin threads into the face through tiny incisions made in the targeted area. These threads attach to the skin tissue and are then pulled back to lift and smooth the face. Almost immediately, treated areas will be raised slightly, eliminating sagging and giving patients a rejuvenated appearance. Because patients usually remain fully conscious during the procedure, they can approve the look of their thread lift while the surgeon works. Once the threads are knotted, they become hidden within the skin itself, and any scarring that results will be virtually invisible.

Thread Lift Testimonial:

 
I am 62. With expert fillers and botox my skin still looks great without surgery. The only thing that still bothered me was a slightly sagging jawline. I did the Silhouette Soft (the newer disolvable one) one week ago. There was some pain with the local, but nothing after that. I was slightly swollen and tender for a few days, but went out to dinner and my regular routine after. No bruising at all. My jawline looks amazing!!!!!! I'm just not ready for a facelift and this was exactly what I needed! I was told it would continue to look better..especially over the next week. Definitely worth it!!!
 


For any questions or thread lift appointments please give us a call at one of our locations below! This new service is highly effective and a great non surgical method of rejuvenating your skin. More before and after pictures to come :)



Lyndhurst Location:
201-933-2333

www.inspiremedspa.com

 

Fort Lee Location:
201-482-8774

www.jksalon-inspiremedspa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment